Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog






If you have made it here... then congratulations. Perhaps you would be willing to take a moment further to answer the following question.

Are we, as teachers, out of our minds?

This is going to be a space where we will be able to extend our book club discussions, share your thoughts if you are unable to attend a regular meeting, or simply spout off a notion that can't wait. Thanks for taking the time to visit, please take a moment to post a comment below.

5 comments:

Nathan Ash said...

Looks great- now I just need to get the book! No dice at the library...guess I'll have to pony up the 20 or so bucks for acopy of my own.

Paula Hoffman said...

Do we have a start date and an amount of reading to have accomplished by then? I always do better with a deadline, can't speak for the others.

Nathan Ash said...

In response to your question of

"Are we out of our minds?"

Yes, if it is meant as "Are you frustrated with the current state of things?"
No, if it is meant as "Are you actually crazy?"

I guess it is all in how you interpret something. I ordered my book ($18.38 at Amazon) and I am looking forward to reading it with everyone!

ELO said...

I've ordered my book.
I'm in.
elo

Dunkle said...

"I am out of mind and confused!" I am not sure I am doing this right, but I will see if this post works.