Monday, May 12, 2008

Using many talents and gifts

I think what the author is saying fits wonderfully into the study and practice of multiple intelligences. I would like to see more of our at-risk students taking Performance Arts electives with emphasis on improving basic skills--Bo Reece has many ideas on this topic. I have more thoughts on the subject and will align with our book and then blog more.

Like any British text, I'm finding the author somewhat repetitive and wordy--just like my management texts in library school that were published in Britain. In the library field, we have been discussing this change in information and business for many years. It is indeed a revolution and will be rapidly changing our lives for many years to come. Sometimes, I find the change overwhelming as I try to keep up with different methods to identify, organize, access different types of information. I do like the interactive quality of the new web tools.

No comments: